Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So Pretty!

Isn't this the cutest!? In fact, it's so cute I was dying to try it on Penny before it was even finished! So, that's why in the photo there's still a KP cable, and pins and trailing balls of yarn (I was completeing the straps)


I was lucky enough to test knit this for the fabulous Kelly Brooker. Yet another super pattern she's putting out, this one as part of the series - The March Sisters. This is the Amy.

I love that it looks perfect on Penny. It really isn't often that I knit something for her (I could count on 1 hand the number of things I have knitted for her...don't ask me to count for Tim because I think I've only knitted him a singlet and hat...eek). I knitted this in some fabulously soft merino/alpaca that was in my stash just waiting for the perfect pattern. I think this was it - it's definitely the nicest and softest item I've knitted to date.




But what was lovely was how much she loved it! 'Is it really for me Mummy? I's so pretty!'

Yes, yes you are darling.




This along with the other March Sisters dresses is available for me to custom knit for you. The awesome pattern includes sizes Newborn-5 years old in 4, 8 and 10ply yarn.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous! I am in the last stages of my Jo pinafore for Kelly. I bet P loves her new dress!

    ReplyDelete