Friday, October 23, 2009

Confection Shrugs

I can only guess that it was named as such because of it’s sweetness.


This Confection Shrug, designed by Tonya Wagner is the perfect item for popping on when another layer is needed. With no buttons or zippers, dressing your baby is a breeze. I didn’t believe it myself, but it stays on really well.


This item has gorgeous eyelet holes around the three quarter length sleeves (though I can adapt the pattern to omit this detailing as well as altering the length of the sleeves to suit)


Available in sizes newborn to 24 months

Prices start from $25.


(And yes, poor baby boy being used as my model again - he's just so cute! In fact, I could have dressed him in pink rather than the blue he had on underneath but I wasn't going to go that far for a cute pic - plus his father would definitely have had something to say about that had he ever seen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment