Friday, January 1, 2010

Juliette - A-Line Skirty or Skirted Soaker

This wee gem (designed by Tia Novick) is the A-line version of the Juliette (I can also knit the ruffled version which also features at Coco Kids). It can be knitted either with or without a soaker underneath.




The one pictured is a medium which I knitted for my 5 month old niece. The idea was that it would be able to used for at least a couple of winters, that it'll still fit for next winter with some little leggings underneath. I puposely knitted this without the soaker so it can be worn with tights or leggings.

This one features 2 rows of eyelet detailing, as well as a picot edging and 2 separate rows of the pink to tie in the colour of the top waist band. All of these can be tailored to your taste, the picot edging can also be swapped for a little ruffle rather than the full pleats of the ruffled Juliette

I also knit a matching Confection Shrug to go with this (again, I am able to knit Confection Shrugs for custom orders)


Sizes - newborn, small, medium, large and xtra large. Prices start at $20 (though it does depend upon the type of yarn you would like as well as the size), email me if you would like to book your custom knit item, or if you'd like more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment