Thursday, May 13, 2010

Milo Vests

I am licensed to hand knit Milo Vests under a tikki cottage license.

Owl Cable and XOXO Cable

 
Owl Cable (with beaded eyes) and Large Cable
A simple seamless vest knit in the round from the top down. A deviation from the classic vest; boxy, funky and relaxed.

Sizing range: 15 - 25 inch chest (newborn to size 6)
The pattern is written for 5 different cables. For more information, see tikki's blog entries here and here.
Please contact me for more information

2 comments:

  1. prices please? and matching longies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you flick me an email I can let you know what kind of prices they are - it depends on the yarn and sizes of course :) Jusst to let you know though that I have very limited spaces now though for custom orders in the next couple of months due to being due with our baby #3 in Feb '11.

    ReplyDelete