Sunday, September 12, 2010

Priceless

Tonight I was drawing with Penny and her mega sketcher. She decided she wanted to draw my hand so asked me to put it down and she drew around it (a little generously, I may have short stumpy fingers, but they're not that bad). Anyway, I said 'How about some fingernails?' and then continued chatting about something with Blair.

'All done mumma' - and she proceeds to put the mega sketcher on my knees.
Look at the big hand in the centre, the little ones Blair and Penny added while I was fetching the camera

Oh how I wish it was drawn on paper, I love this so much.

3 comments:

  1. That is one seriously clever little girl! That's hilarious, but also very well imagined and drawn! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for a "one lovely blog" award, head on over to my place to pick it up
    http://jodes-spot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete