Friday, September 3, 2010

Versa

I  knew when I saw Shannon Passmore release this pattern that I wanted to knit it straight away. The Versa can be knit as a vest, tunic, dress or babydoll and is shaped to fit nicely around the torso.

I've knit both the tunic...

  
The pattern doesn't include the eyelet holes for the ribbon around the chest, but it's definitely an option if you'd like

And the vest...

 
This of course can also be knit in girly colours!

And have plans to knit a babydoll shortly, it's a great knit with lovely results. The Versa can be knit from NB up to a size 10 and is a very versatile piece of clothing - being able to worn on it's own or over a long or short sleeved top.

I am able to knit these for sale. Contact me via email if you'd like to make an enquiry about getting a Versa of your choice custom knit for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment