Monday, November 1, 2010

3530 metres

I can't quite believe it - I've just added all my projects into Ravelry and knitmeter and over the month of October I knit 3530 metres. That's a fair few projects isn't it? Just as an example, the 8ply baby merino I've been knitting with lately is almost 90 metres per ball, so that's equivalent to 40 x 50gm balls of yarn over October.

In fact, here's a pic of the projects I did knit up over October - there are a couple of test knits in there for my kids and the rest was for Craft 2.0


Thanks again to all the lovely people we met at Craft 2.0! Have a look at the Coco Kids blog too for some pictures Ali managed to take of our stall before we opened for business. We had a lovely day and we're just planning a big 'Happy 1st Birthday to Coco Kids' stocking for all those that couldn't make it on the day or are wishing that they'd bought something at the time.

We'll let you know with plenty of warning when they'll go up for sale - keep an eye out on our Facebook page for updates.

1 comment: