Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Time For A Little Spring Clean

Phew, that's better!

A new header, courtesy of the lovely Tanja of Watermellish. Thanks so much Tanja!


I've been working with Tanja lately on the update of my pattern which was released on the 1st of September, I'll blog about that later. If you're into knitting and embellishing though, you should definitely go check out her website, she's incredibly talented!

But with the update on the 1st of September came the first day of Spring, time to Spring clean! I've been feeling the need to declutter a bit later, simplify a few things since the testing is done and the pattern is updated. My house is awash with bags of things to rehome, my blog a little too busy with things that need updating and editing. I think it's easier to flick a few buttons on my blog than to tackle the grown out of baby clothes!

1 comment: