Friday, October 28, 2011

And the winner is....

I've been running a little Rugby World Cup competition and I'm well overdue to picking a winner!

In the end there were 7 completed entries. In the order of completion they were:

By Odette


By kaaktus


By mychildrensmother


By Odette (this is the mini hotshot)


By Krissie


By Odette


By elpalchica

So, I listed them in a wee document, then asked my husband to pick any number between and including 1 and 7. His answer....









wait for it...









wait for it...








Still waiting...







Is this annoying?








Ok, my 7 entrants, it was the number 4 he selected...







Which turned out to be Odette. With 3 entries out of the 7 the odds were in Odette's favour! I'll be in touch Odette to organise your prize :) I'm pretty sure she was after a swift and fingers crossed it'll rain tomorrow so my beloved can get swift making instead of playing tennis lol.

A huge thank you to all the lovelies that took part and chatted during the RWC.

To finish, here's a beautiful image from the final game last weekend, boy it was stressful to watch, but go the AB's!

No comments:

Post a Comment