Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blogtober the 18th, Matariki

I have to blog about this! I can't believe I haven't already.


Now, I can take no credit for the knitting of this most stunning jersey. It was knitted by my beautiful friend Fi and gifted to my family. I can't tell you how much I love this. Yes, I love the smooshy soft WOOLganics yarn and the cleverly designed pattern by my friend Sarah. Yes, I love too that it fits my Timothy as if it was knitted just for him.

But what I love the most is the generosity of such an amazing gift. I know it must've been hard to send this jersey to me after knitting it. It's the kind of jersey that I would find hard to give away, in fact, I don't think I'll be able to! And Fi has a little fella of her own that could've grown into it I'm sure (though shush, I don't want to give her any ideas)

It's amazing right? And we love it.

Thanks for being you Fi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment