Monday, October 10, 2011

Clutter Kills

I hate clutter.

My house is cluttered at the moment. It's hard to get through the hallway. My dad would've said it was dangerous having blocked the main exit from the house in the event of a fire.

Looks like clutter can be deadly in other ways too

Las Vegas clutter article

Washington clutter article

Human mole article


These articles make me think of those programmes on telly of those serial hoarder type people. Where they live in a house with piles up to the ceiling everywhere and little tunnels through them to move around the house in. They always seems to find dead cats or something gross hiding in the piles too, ewwwww.

I love those programmes, they always make me feel better that my corners of stuff to sell/biff/give away are somewhat manageable in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment