Monday, April 29, 2013

Housekeeping

It's time I did a little housekeeping with my patterns. All of them need a few changes to be made to the copyright statement to reflect my decision to go License Free, so it's actually a really good time to give them all a little tidy up. If you know of any errors in any of the patterns, could you please contact me and I'll look into that pattern and hopefully delete any more gremlins that are floating around.

Thanks!

And isn't this photo cute! I actually took it last year when Red Riding Hood Yarn ran a little Olympics inspired competition of her own. The green garment my David is wearing is a short sleeved Greyson - I think he looks super cute! It was knitted in RRHY too, one I think I even came up with the name for - 'Green with Envy'

No comments:

Post a Comment